Sunday, December 16, 2012

"the mommies on the bus..."

Our bedtime routine is changing. You no longer want me to sing to you in the rocking chair. Now, you make me sit on the bed while you sit in the rocking chair and sing to me. If I try to sing with you, you tell me to stop and say, "I'm singing now!" For the past few months, you've been changing lyrics to songs and it's been quite amusing. "Rock-a-bye diapers" was probably my favorite until tonight's rendition of "Wheels on the bus".

Here's what you sang:

"The mommies on the bus go
sh sh sh
sh sh sh
sh sh sh
The mommies on the bus go
sh sh sh
all through town!

The daddies on the bus go
I love you
I love you
I love you
The daddies on the bus go
I love you
all through town!"


I think this should be the version all mommies and daddies sing with their little boys and girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment