Sunday, June 16, 2013

two years, seven months, 10 days

Sweetest Zachary,

I'm so sorry I'm delayed on my letters recently. It's been very busy around here. Friday was your last day of school, but Mommy still has another week to go. Next week you'll be at Tata's work for summer camp at the nursery school there. I hope you have a great time. Here are a couple of pictures of you and your teachers this year. Mommy and Daddy are so grateful for them - they have been so patient and loving. I know you will miss them so much when you begin to understand that they will not be your teachers anymore. I wish you could stay with them, but in the Fall, you will be in an Early Childhood room where you will be for 2 years until you're ready for Kindergarten. Wow. Kindergarten is just 2 short years away...




 
Love you so much, my big boy!
Love, mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment