Tuesday, November 6, 2012

two years old

My dearest little boy, Zachary,

Happy birthday! Today you are 2 years old.

When I look at you today, on your 2nd birthday, I am so proud. You are developing quite a unique personality and sense of humor. You make yourself laugh and find the littlest things amusing. I so love getting to know you and teaching you and watching you grow.

The first 2 years of your life have gone by so fast that I decided to write you a letter every week so that years from now, when you ask, "what was I like when I was two?" Or, when you are parent many years from now and ask, "Was I this difficult wonderful?" we will be able to look back at these letters.

I do have to warn you, though. Mommy isn't always going to be happy about all the choices you make and sometimes these letters may be more of a vent than a profession of my undying love for you. What I can say, is that I will always forgive you and I will always love you. No matter what.

Happy birthday!

Love,
Mommy


No comments:

Post a Comment