Wednesday, August 7, 2013

two years, nine months

Happy three-quarter birthday!

I can feel your third birthday approaching. So many things that used to be so difficult about parenting you are getting easier. The "terrible two's" have certainly had their terrible moments, and I have certainly have had my terrible moments, too. 

What I'm most happy about is that you are starting to listen more and more to what mommy and daddy are telling you. You rarely fight to get in your stroller when you need to be in your stroller (running late, crowded areas, too far for you to walk), you don't hesitate often to take my hand when crossing the street, and, finally, I'm not afraid that you will run into the street because you "want to." 

You are starting to walk and not run everywhere you go - especially on the sidewalk and around the pool. I love being able to walk with you and talk about your life. I couldn't do that when I spent most of our time together chasing you. 

Until next week,
Mommy. 


No comments:

Post a Comment